A synthetic hair wig is made of plastic fibers, usually a type of nylon. The quality and performance of these fibers varies greatly between manufacturers and wig styles. Higher quality synthetic fiber will hold their sheen, color, and shape over lower quality fiber.
The shape of synthetic fiber (curly, straight, etc) is manufactured into the wig style at the factory through a ‘baking’ process. Because of this process, synthetic fiber wigs will hold their shape, even after repeated washing . Only a slight comb-out is required after washing to bring the wig back to its original shape. This process also makes the wig resistant to losing its shape due to outdoor temperature or humidity.About Synthetic hair
- higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair
● offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)
● requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box
● typically moreaffordable than human hair
● very durable - can last over a year with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
● can be more challenging to style than human hair
● care must be taken to avoid tangling
- Easy Care.Synthetic wigs are easy to take care of. Because synthetic wigs have something called "style retention,"they never have to be styled. You simply wash, dry and then shake them out, and the wig will return to its initial style.
- Style Memory. Synthetic wigs hold their style regardless of the weather.
- Versatile.You can try out various colors and styles without the need to see a hair stylist by purchasing multiple synthetic wigs.
- Large Color Selection.The sky is the limit where colors are concerned. You can choose from an array of natural colors, as well as several fantasy colors.
- Cost.Synthetic wigs are relatively inexpensive.
- Low Maintenance. They require very little maintenance. This is important to consider if you are experiencing health issues and not feeling well.
- Natural Looking.If purchasing a high quality synthetic wig, it is very difficult to tell the difference between a synthetic wig and one made from real human hair. That's all for today. Bye